- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Language: Castilian Remove Location: Tamaulipas Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1790