- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: Nuevo Leon Remove
Shows Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, eastern Coahuila, and southern Texas in 179-? Relief shown by hachures and form lines. Copied by author in 1846. Pen-and-ink, blue and red inks, and pencil on tracing paper. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. 1 map : ms., col. ; 78 x 60 cm.
- Contributor: Bruff, Joseph Goldsborough
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1846