- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A capital do Brasil.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Gulf Coast Remove
Shows towns, rivers, roads, selected shipwrecks, and Civil War "Points of occupation" marked by U.S. flags. Pen-and-ink (black/red/blue) with blue watercolor on verso showing through to recto. Fold-lined, rubber-stamped in upper margin: ...
- Contributor: Banks, Nathaniel Prentiss
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863