- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of Liberia
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- China-India border.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- New Zealand.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Location: Eastland County Remove Subject: Comanche County Remove
Map of portions of Eastland, Brown and Comanche Counties : showing the lands of the Texas and Pacific R'y Co. in yellow color /
Shows landownership. LC Land ownership maps, 960 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Stakemann, M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 189?