- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A capital do Brasil.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Texas Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Location: Eastland County Remove Subject: Brown County (Tex.) Remove
Map of portions of Eastland, Brown and Comanche Counties : showing the lands of the Texas and Pacific R'y Co. in yellow color /
Shows landownership. LC Land ownership maps, 960 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Stakemann, M.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 189?