- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- The city of New York.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- General map of Cairo.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Location: Transcaucasia Remove Location: Federation Remove
"765693AI (R00397) 1-04." Includes note and number-keyed legend. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 2004