- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Battle of Monocacy.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: Florida Remove Location: Alabama Remove
Also shows fort and settlements. Depths shown by soundings. Watermark: J. Whatman. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 824 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 40. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 53. Order number annotated ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1800