- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: Florida Remove Location: Gulf Coast Remove
Also shows fort and settlements. Depths shown by soundings. Watermark: J. Whatman. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 824 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 40. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 53. Order number annotated ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1800