- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- China-India border.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Castilian Remove Subject: Florida Remove Subject: Alabama Remove
Also shows fort and settlements. Depths shown by soundings. Watermark: J. Whatman. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 824 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 40. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 53. Order number annotated ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1800