- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639