- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- New Zealand.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The city of New York.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639