- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- New Zealand.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Grand Canyon
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639