- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- General map of Cairo.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639