- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Ng Remove Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh Remove
Payne, a member of the 4th Virginia Cavalry, C.S.A., was wounded and captured during the Battle of Williamsburg, Va., in May 1862. This map depicts the area of the Virginia Peninsula between Williamsburg and Richmond.
- Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862