- General map of Cairo.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Language: Spanish Remove Location: Alabama Remove Subject: Guld Coast Remove
Also shows fort and settlements. Depths shown by soundings. Watermark: J. Whatman. Pen-and-ink. Mounted on cloth backing. LC Luso-Hispanic World, 824 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Printed label describing the map mounted on verso. Annotated in brown ink in lower left corner: 40. Maggs number annotated in pencil in lower right corner: 53. Order number annotated ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1800