- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Republic of Liberia
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 2000-2099 Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Atlantic Coast Remove
Also covers portion of Atlantic coast along Florida and Georgia. Shows incident site, area of "light oil sheen," Gulf Loop and Gulf Stream, and boundaries on remote-sensing imagery base. "Satellite imagery source: ...
- Contributor: Jackson, Nicholas A. - Congressional Cartography Program (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 2010