- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Cape Verde Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista
- Original Format: Books - Maps
- Date: 1589