- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- The city of New York.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Colombia Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista - Bigges, Walter - Croftes - Jay I. Kislak Collection (Library of Congress)
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results