- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Dominican Republic Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1589
Look inside: 5 results