- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Republic of Liberia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1500-1599 Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Dominican Republic Remove
The first engraving is a map of Drake's voyage [showing Europe, western Africa, northern South America, and eastern North America]; the four other engravings consist of bird's-eye battle plan views of the cities of Santiago, Santo Domingo, Cartagena, and St. Augustine, Florida. 4 bird's-eye views and 1 map. Relief shown pictorially on bird's-eye views. Voyage map in English; city maps in Latin. Title supplied ...
- Contributor: Boazio, Baptista
- Original Format: Books - Maps
- Date: 1589