- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Grand Canyon
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Alabama Remove Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox Remove
Shows the southern border of South Carolina, northern border of Georgia, and eastern borders of Alabama and Tennessee, with railroads, towns, forts, prisons, landforms, and waterways.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861