- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Grand Canyon
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Alabama Remove Subject: East Remove
Railroads are colored red, drainage is blue, and some roads are brown. A few corrections in ink are indicated in the vicinity of Chattanooga. Relief shown by hachures. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S162, 393.5 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy sectioned into 37 pieces and mounted on cloth-backing.
- Contributor: Michler, N. (Nathaniel) - Michler, N.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862