- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Location: Alabama Remove Subject: East Remove
Railroads are colored red, drainage is blue, and some roads are brown. A few corrections in ink are indicated in the vicinity of Chattanooga. Relief shown by hachures. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), S162, 393.5 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy sectioned into 37 pieces and mounted on cloth-backing.
- Contributor: Michler, N.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862