- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- The city of New York.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Atlanta Remove Location: Columbus Remove
Shows railroad lines emanating south and east of Atlanta going toward Macon and Columbus, Ga., with a notation "125 miles from Atlanta to Andersonville [Prison]."
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861