- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Ivory Coast.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Georgia Remove Subject: Atlanta Remove Location: Savannah Remove
Sherman's march from Atlanta to the sea. Drawn from official map of Brig. Genl. O. M. Poe, Chief Engineer.
Includes portions of Tennessee and Georgia from Atlanta to Savannah, highlighting Sherman's March to the Sea, also referred to as the Savannah Campaign of 15 November to 21 December 1864.
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861