- A capital do Brasil.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Grand Canyon
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Contributor: Norris, George E. Remove Subject: Cochituate (Mass.) Remove
Bird's-eye view. Relief shown pictorially. Includes index to points of interest and inset view of Lokerville. Imperfect: Stained, darkened, brittle, torn in places. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. PM3 Acquisitions control no.: 2005-140
- Contributor: Norris, George E. - Burleigh Litho
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1887