- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- China-India border.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Chicago, central business section.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- The city of New York.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Boston Harbor Remove Location: Boston Metropolitan Area Remove
Also shows islands, rocks, channels, shoals, and towns and roads along coast. Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. In upper right margin: Political Mag., Nov. 1782. Phillips. Maps of America. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 959 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy mounted on cloth backing.
- Contributor: Lodge, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1782