- The panorama of St. Louis.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- New Zealand.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- China-India border.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Location: Boston Region Remove Contributor: Almon, John Remove
Scale ca. 1:46,000. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. From The Remembrancer, 3d ed. 1775. Shows camp and lines of Generals Putnam, Ward, and Thomas and batteries and fortifications in the Boston area. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 896 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: Almon, John
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775