- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Boston Harbor Remove
A plan of the town and harbour of Boston and the country adjacent with the road from Boston to Concord, shewing the place of the late engagement between the King's troops & ...
Scale ca. 1:120,000. Hand colored. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to points of military interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 900 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: De Costa, J.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775