- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: History Remove Location: Boston Harbor Remove
A plan of the town and harbour of Boston and the country adjacent with the road from Boston to Concord, shewing the place of the late engagement between the King's troops & ...
Scale ca. 1:120,000. Hand colored. Relief shown by hachures. Includes index to points of military interest. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC Maps of North America, 1750-1789, 900 Vault AACR2
- Contributor: De Costa, J. - Hall, Charles
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1775