- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Ivory Coast.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Massachusetts Remove Subject: Landowners Remove Contributor: Lewis, Alonzo Remove
General map showing buildings and names of landowners. Also covers Swampscott and Nahant. Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: Washington. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Copy imperfect: Brittle, stained, darkened, mounted on cloth backing.
- Contributor: Lewis, Alonzo
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1829