- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of Liberia
- Grand Canyon
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- A capital do Brasil.
- Yellowstone National Park
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- New Zealand.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Southern States Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639