- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- The city of New York.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- China-India border.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Grand Canyon
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Southern States Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639