- Carte de l'Amerique Septentrionnale : depuis le 25, jusqu'au ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- New Zealand.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- General map of Cairo.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Southern States Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639