- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- A capital do Brasil.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Chicago, central business section.
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Southern States Remove Subject: Coasts Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639