- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Map of Liberia
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- China-India border.
- Railroad map showing the lands of the Standard Coal and Iron Co....
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Ivory Coast.
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Grand Canyon
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- The city of New York.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Amérique septentrion.lle [i.e. septentrionale] : composée, ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Southern States Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639