- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- Grand Canyon
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1630-1639 Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Southern States Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639