- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Trabajos parlamentarios de D. Francisco García Molinas, diputado...
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Richmond Remove Location: Appomattox Remove
The purpose of this map is uncertain; it may have been to identify the rail lines within the corridor between Fredericksburg and Petersburg. Included (as phrased by Sneden) are the Richmond and Danville Railroad, Lynchburg Railroad, Norfolk and Petersburg Railroad, Virginia Central Railroad, and the Richmond Fredericksburg (Railroad). A few key events in the entire war are indicated such as the surrender of Lee ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861