- Italy : Special strategic map.
- Grand Canyon
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Location: Virginia Remove Location: Richmond Remove Location: Appomattox Remove
The purpose of this map is uncertain; it may have been to identify the rail lines within the corridor between Fredericksburg and Petersburg. Included (as phrased by Sneden) are the Richmond and Danville Railroad, Lynchburg Railroad, Norfolk and Petersburg Railroad, Virginia Central Railroad, and the Richmond Fredericksburg (Railroad). A few key events in the entire war are indicated such as the surrender of Lee ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861