- The United States of America laid down from the best ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Tunison's railroad, distance, and township map of New York from ...
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Republic of Liberia
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Online Format: Image Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Spanish Remove
Scale ca. 1:200,000. Manuscript, pen-and-ink and watercolor. Soundings shown in fathoms. No. "41." LC Luso-Hispanic World, 848 Includes sailing directions and index. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. col. map 72 x 50 cm.
- Contributor: Campo, Josef Del
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1780