- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Amarillo, Potter County, Texas.
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The city of New York.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- China-India border.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Language: German Remove
Bird's-eye view of Washington D.C. region to horizon. Relief shown by shading and landform drawings. Does not show Civil War battle positions or other military features. Panel title/title in lower margin. Oriented ...
- Contributor: Verlag Von A.D. Geisler - Anst. V. G. Henckel
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862