- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Environs de Quebec: Bloque par les Americains du 8. decembre ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of Liberia
- Ivory Coast.
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Language: Ng Remove Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh Remove
Payne, a member of the 4th Virginia Cavalry, C.S.A., was wounded and captured during the Battle of Williamsburg, Va., in May 1862. This map depicts the area of the Virginia Peninsula between Williamsburg and Richmond.
- Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh - Hunton Family
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862