- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Carte detaillée de West Point sur la rivière d'York au confluent...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Grand Canyon
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A capital do Brasil.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Language: Ng Remove Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh Remove
Payne, a member of the 4th Virginia Cavalry, C.S.A., was wounded and captured during the Battle of Williamsburg, Va., in May 1862. This map depicts the area of the Virginia Peninsula between Williamsburg and Richmond.
- Contributor: Payne, William Henry Fitzhugh
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1862