- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- [Ville, port, et rade de Baltimore dans le Maryland.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Location: Washington D.C. Remove Contributor: Bohn, Casimir Remove
Low-angle bird's-eye view. Shows cities of Washington and Alexandria in foreground. Includes index of military positions with regiment names. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), 678 Stephenson. Cartography of northern Virginia, pl. 39 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy mounted on cloth backing. DCP
- Contributor: Bohn, Casimir
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861