- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Ivory Coast.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Plan de la ville de Charlestown, de ses retranchements et du ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Beijing and vicinity.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Battle Of Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 446.4 From McLaughlin, John. A memoir of Hector Tyndale, brigadier-general and brevet major general, U.S. Volunteers. Philadelphia [Collins, printer] 1882. Follows p. 118. ...
- Contributor: Tyndale, Hector
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1882