- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Merrimac, Mass.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of Mount Desert Island.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Ivory Coast.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Civil War Remove Subject: Battle Of Remove
Scale not given. LC Civil War Maps (2nd ed.), 446.4 From McLaughlin, John. A memoir of Hector Tyndale, brigadier-general and brevet major general, U.S. Volunteers. Philadelphia [Collins, printer] 1882. Follows p. 118. ...
- Contributor: Tyndale, Hector
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1882