- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- China-India border.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Clarion, Clarion County
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Contributor: Faden, William Remove Location: Quebec Remove
A map of the inhabited part of Canada from the French surveys, with the frontiers of New York and New England;
Scale ca. 1:800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. Shows the Canadian-United States border from Lake Ontario along the St. Lawrence River to 450 N. latitude, east to the Connecticut River, and northeast along the "Height of the land." Coverage of areas away from the boundary is focused upon the southern portion of Quebec and the northern portion of New York State, ...
- Contributor: Faden, William - Sauthier, Claude Joseph
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1777