- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Hazard's rail road & military map of the southern states.
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Grand Canyon
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Republic of Liberia
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Language: Dutch Remove Subject: Delaware Bay Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639