- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Battle of Monocacy.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- The city of New York.
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Location: Delaware River Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639