- Beijing and vicinity.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- General map of Cairo.
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove Subject: Delaware River (N.Y.-Del. and N.J.) Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639