- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Extract From A Map Entitled Portions Of The Military Departments...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- China-India border.
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- General map of Cairo.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Williams' commercial map of the United States and Canada with ...
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Contributor: Baist, G. Wm Remove Location: Lackawanna County Remove
Atlas of the Wyoming and Lackawanna Valleys and map of Luzerne and Lackawanna counties, Penna. : from actual surveys, official records & private plans /
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Front and back boards separated from binding. Vendor: High Ridge Books, Inc. Acquisitions control no. 2006-079
- Contributor: Baist, G. Wm.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1894
Look inside: 15 results