- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- A correct map of a section of the United States showing the ...
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Map of Grand Canyon National Park.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- China-India border.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1800-1899 Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Contributor: Baist, G. Wm Remove
Atlas of the Wyoming and Lackawanna Valleys and map of Luzerne and Lackawanna counties, Penna. : from actual surveys, official records & private plans /
Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: Front and back boards separated from binding. Vendor: High Ridge Books, Inc. Acquisitions control no. 2006-079
- Contributor: Baist, G. Wm.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1894
Look inside: 15 results