- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Anderson, Madison County, Indiana.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Republic of Liberia
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- From Fort Smith to the Rio Grande : from explorations and ...
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Ivory Coast.
- The city of New York.
- Carte particulière d'une partie de la Louisianne ou les fleuve ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Subject: New York (State) Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670