- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
- [Map of parts of Caroline, Hanover, and Henrico counties, Va. ...
- Plan of the city and suburbs of New Orleans: from an actual ...
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- The city of New York.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: United States Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Delaware Remove
Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Shows the region of the Delaware Bay and river, natural features, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639