- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Plan de New-York et des environs, levé par Montrésor, ingénieur ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- China-India border.
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Republic of Liberia
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- A correct map of the United States showing the Union Pacific, ...
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the tourist routes, Yellowstone National Park.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: United States Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Real Property Remove Language: Dutch Remove
Manuscript. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Covers New York City region. Pictorial map showing buildings and points of interest. Depths shown by soundings. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the third volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps of New-Netherland and Manhattan ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1670