- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- [Rough sketch of the Rich Mountain battle area extending from ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Boston its environs and harbour, with the rebels works raised ...
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Clarion, Clarion County
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [Political map of the world, September 1987].
- China-India border.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- A map of the Province of New-York, reduc'd from the large ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Map of the Washita river in Louisiana from the Hot Springs to ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Map of cavalry engagement near Bridgewater, Va. Oct. 4th and ...
- New Zealand.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Grand Canyon
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Contributor: Nicholson, W. L. Remove Location: Atlantic States Remove
"August 1863." "Lith. by Chas. G. Krebs." Accompanied by cover: Map of Virginia / compiled in the office of the United States Coast Survey. Washington, D.C. : W.H. & O.H. Morrison : 15 x 10 cm. Also covers Delaware, Maryland, West Virginia and parts of adjacent states. Shows cities and towns, roads, rivers, and relief by hachures. Map has concentric circles centered on Richmond, ...
- Contributor: Nicholson, W. L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863