- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Ivory Coast.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- L'hydrographie françoise : recueil des cartes générales et ...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Korea demilitarized zone.
- This map of the peninsula between Delaware & Chesopeak Bays,...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639