- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Bird's eye view of the city of Mount Vernon
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Paris et ses environs : 1878
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [December 25, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Grand Canyon
- Bird's eye view of the city of Peru, Miami Co., Indiana 1868.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639