- Korea demilitarized zone.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park and vicinity.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Yellowstone National Park
- Beijing and vicinity.
- China-India border.
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- Gettysburg and vicinity, showing the lines of battle, July, ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Plymouth, Mass., 1882.
- Jacksonville, Florida.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- [August 26, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- A capital do Brasil.
- [December 21, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Chesapeake Bay, Sheet no. 1, York River, Hampton Roads, ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Location: Virginia Remove Language: Flemish Remove Location: Maryland Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639